Scouts were able to:
1. Investigate a Presidential election flow chart, as well as federal, state and local informational diagrams organizing the 3 branches of government at all 3 levels.
2. Define and apply the meaning of "term" to the offices of government officials.
3. Compare and describe: caucus, primary election, convention, electoral college, and the party system.
4. Take a virtual field trip to a polling place on election day and compare a Voter's Bill of Rights, technology, and procedures in different states.
5. Discover 3 ways to register to vote in their own area.
6. Brainstorm, create, & share ideas and projects to "Promote the Vote" in their own community.
7. Investigate campaign finance and fundraising rules; develop a personal list of budgeted needs if they were to do their own campaign in their school or community organization.
8. Create or find examples of negative and positive campaign ads.
9. Evaluate voting practices and restrictions in other countries.