1) PLAN SOME FUN!
We head out on an overnight adventure in the back country or a primitive camp site to have fun right?
So let's start with planning the fun part of the trip first!
1. Who is going to go on this trip?
2. Where will you go and how will you get there?
3. What activities are already along the trail and/or campsite you choose. (*An internet search may be necessary if you are unfamiliar with the camp or park.)
4. What additional activities can you plan?
To the right -->
are some ideas.
DO THIS -->
1. Create a list of supplies for these activities that you will need to pack for later. Be sure to choose activities that fit in to the time schedule of your day including meal prep time and camp set up and choose activities that don't add too much weight to your backpack!
There are endless ideas for games and fun activities to do while camping....
2. Share some you have done in the past or have looked up to add to our list of activity ideas. Share these ideas with someone and/or click "share your work" in the navigation menu to share on our social media site.
Fun Campsite Activity Ideas
1. Create a craft.
8. Create fairy houses.