Netiquette- Using manners when online
It's important to be polite and use manners with others. This is called etiquette.
When we follow rules of etiquette ONLINE,
we call this NETIQUETTE.
DO THIS -->
What would you do?- scenarios
1. You are participating in an online discussion about a topic that you know much about. A "newbie" enters the forum and is asking basic questions. What do you do?
2. You find someone has made a bad remark about you on social media. What do you do?
3. Your friend posted a funny story that doesn't identify her. You want to share it on your post. What should you do?
4. You are writing a message and want to emphasize a point. How should you NOT type the words?
5. Your friend has asked for you to send them your password to a game because their password is not working. What do you do?
Click on the link below to test your netiquette knowledge!
More links below to test more of your netiquette knowledge.
(Click “graded” to get started and see your results.) https://www.brainpop.com/technology/digitalcitizenship/digitaletiquette/quiz/
(Requires opening a free account.)