--> Now that you have practiced brainstorming new solutions,
- pick one solution you thought of from Station 1
- choose a solution to an original problem you have thought of yourself.
Answer these questions about your innovation & write out or type the answers:
1. Who is your client? (elderly, students, parents, teachers, bus drivers, doctors, pets...?)
2. What is the activity they are engaged in? (driving, writing, eating, moving, ...?)
3. What problem are they having?
4. What is your solution? (a new product, improved product, new/improved service, better way...?)
5. Is there anything similar to your innovation already out there? (Do a quick online search if needed.) This is called a COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS. If so, what? How is yours better?
6. What are some details to your idea?